In short: if you are using our B2B Webshop you can pay online when placing your order. If you use an automated solution, we’ll send you an invoice weekly that you have to pay within 14 days.
B2B webshop users: pay directly online
Placing orders online is as easy as you’re used to when shopping online. You can design your product and fill out the invoice and shipping details. After that you will be send to our checkout. We cooperate with MultiSafePay to handle our B2B webshop transactions. That way we can offer several payment methods:
We will only ship your B2B webshop order when you finalize the payment. You can find your invoices back in your B2B-account on our website.
Automated ordering users (Invition Dashboard)
When you order via an automated solution we’ll send you an invoice every Monday. A week is starting and ending at Monday 00:00. You are receiving three CSV-files with all order details and one invoice PDF. You are only invoiced for orders that has been shipped during that particular week.
- CSV-file with all print items: you can find all print items in this CSV-file
- CSV-file with distribution items: you can find all non-print items in the CSV-file
- CSV-file with shipments: you can find all shipments in this file
- CSV-file with all items you have on stock in our warehouse
- Invoice PDF: You can use this invoice for your administration. The totals of every CSV-file are displayed on this invoice.
Payment and due dates for automated ordering
All our invoices will fall due within 14 days. We kindly ask you to tranfer the funds before the due date to our bank account. You can find our IBAN at the bottom of every invoice. When we don’t receive your wire transfer within 14 days we are allowed to put your account ”on hold” untill we have received sufficient funds
Want to know more about VAT?